Home Buyer Event LA
Saturday July 26, 2014 - 9 AM to 4 PM
California State University Los Angeles
Home Buyer Event LA is a free, full-day educational, motivational and resource-rich event designed to launch hundreds of new successful homebuyers into the Los Angeles real estate market. This exciting event will be held Saturday, July 26, 2014 at California State University Los Angeles from 9 AM to 4 PM. Sponsored by LA Partners in Home Ownership.
- Attendees will receive the latest information about all of the first-time home buyer programs in the Los Angeles area
- Attendees will receive a Home Buyer Education Certificate issued by a HUD-Approved Housing Counseling Agency. This certificate is required for most first-time home buyer programs.
- All attendees will receive a customized home buyer action plan that includes a pre-qualification worksheet showing estimated home buying power.
- Hear a motivational message from new home owners who have recently purchased their first home using first-time home buyer programs.
- Meet mortgage and real estate professionals that specialize in helping first-time buyers using government assistance programs.
- This event is free and includes all materials and lunch.
Click Here to Register for Home Buyer Event LA